UI/UX Design Services to make your brand stand out
An impressive UI goes beyond capturing the user’s attention, creating outstanding UX, and building the business brand. Hence, every business should focus on creating immersive UI designs that drive improved UX. Our UI/UX development team comprehends user-centered designs’ value and understands their impact on your user experience. We ensure that users’ perspectives form the core of the development process and deliver enhanced usability in each of the softwares we create.
We have an team of UI/UX designers who focus on user expectations and incorporate the UX design practice in each app development cycle stage. Our UI/UX researchers and designers specialize in creating aesthetically appealing, user-friendly interfaces and are easy to navigate. Our designing team will enable you to avail a scalable and robust user experience that maximizes your ROI and promotes your branding strategy.
OUR UX/UI DESIGN PROCESS
The Stages and Process for UX/UI Design
Frequently Asked Questions
Netixe offers numerous UI/UX Design services, some of the key ones are enlisted here.
• Mobile app Design Service
• Web app Design Service
• Logo Design Service
• Brand identity Design Service
• Graphic Design Service
In simple words, UI, the user interface is solely refers to the aesthetic elements through which the users interact with your application or product. And, UX, the user experience refers to the experience that a user has with the product or application.
UI designing focuses more on the use of visual elements that elevate the overall look and feel of the application by incorporating colors, menubars, typography, etc. UX on the other hand lays emphasis on the user and his/her journey through the application or product.
The key differences between UX and UI are,
• UI has an artistic component, UX has a social component
• UI deals with interaction quality, UX deals with functionality and purpose
• UI focuses on technical components, UX focuses on project management
The cost of UX/UI Design varies depending upon your requirements and specifications. The general factors on which the cost of UX/UI Design is dependent are,
• Number of screens to be designed
• Product type and category
• Features and specifications
• Design complexity
• Need for animation and other elements
Whenever we receive a project, firstly we ensure to assign a single point of contact in the form of a project manager. The project manager is responsible for giving regular updates on the project to the client. To start with, the project manager analyses the requirements in detail to understand your exact need and expectations.
Once the requirements are clear and crisp, next, we move towards the actual UI/UX Design process. In this process, we go through various phases from research and planning to sketching, wireframing, and prototyping. We ensure that the client is involved in each and every step and that they can provide inputs wherever they feel the need.
When the design is ready and satisfied the client’s needs, we finally deliver the designs or goes on to develop as per the client’s needs.
We have a wide pool of technologies and tools that we use for UI/UX design based on the requirements of the project. Some of the common tools and technologies that we are currently using are,
• Adobe XD
• After Effects
Our typical UI Design process consists of the following steps,
1. App Design Questionnaire Filling
Here, Netixe will send a document to the client, to get insights on the following items
• Colour preference
• Theme Selection (High tech, Warm, Flashy, Traditional, formal, cutting edge, Friendly, Contemporary)
• Brand Positioning (Logo)
• Any Specific UI Suggestion
• Any other element selection like buttons, font typeset
2. Design Mock-up 3-4 Screens (For Theme Confirmation)
3. Review & Approval Process with the client
4. Design creation for the entire app
• It can include multiple iterations based on the defined flow
• PSD / AI files will be generated
5. After everything is finalized. we go ahead on design